When: June 2nd 5:30 – 8:30 PM
Where: The Sanctuary, 2656 42nd Avenue SW, Seattle, 98116
Tickets: Adults - $15, $25, or $35 you choose, Kids threes old and over - $5, under three - Free https://cswspac.tiptopauction.com/csws2018
Who: ALL AGES THIS YEAR! Bring your whole family or leave them home for a date night, your choice!
Food and Drink: Heavy appetizers provided with admission, cocktails available for purchase
DETAILS AND ENTERTAINMENT:
- DJ Joey V (teacher Joey!) will be spinning 90s classics! Dancing encouraged, mosh-pit discouraged
- Entertainment for kids! We have hired several high school students to help facilitate our kids activities. There will be stations set up for dancing, art, and even a special movie room showing Sing!
- Over a dozen awesome raffles! Prizes including:
* Relax Package: 5 day passes to Banya 5 (https://www.banya5.com) & a gift certificate for a massage
* Arts & Culture: 4 day passes to: MoPop, Museum of Flight, Asian Art Museum, & a Family membership at SAM
* Go Dawgs: UW Football tickets and gift card to the University Bookstore
* Ballet: Tickets to the Pacific NW Ballet
* West Five Mac and Cheese for a year!
* And much more!
- Silent auction includes:
* One of a kind items and experiences provide by staff!
* Vacation getaways
* Sushi making class
* Full Tilt birthday party
* Storm tickets!
* A week of Little Gym camp!
* And much more!
- Dessert Dash! Out raise your competition and get first pick and one of our delicious desserts. We will have chocolate cakes, Lemon Castle cake, teacher Fran has agreed to make her award winning (okay, we made that award up but they deserve one) chocolate chip and toffee ice cream sandwiches, and many more!